* What oversight? Congress blocks open debate over the American role in Libya.
* "Since the recession began in 2008, the biggest net generator of jobs has been neither small businesses nor large businesses. It's been medium-sized businesses."
* Reading the battleground fights over abortion rights nationwide, and why the right wing is working to redefine 'personhood.'
* Germany moves to abandon nuclear power in the next eleven years.
* Senators obliquely warn about secret use of the Patriot Act against citizens. More info here.
* Goodbye food pyramid: new dietary guidelines use the simpler plate division.
* Nice tribute: Calvin and Hobbes, 26 years later.
* Veteran Sesame Street actress Clarice Taylor passed away.