Oh, and thanks Callico for this fine article on forming an objective Radiohead opinion.
Many, many ...
* We don't want more Patriot Act, obviously.
* Wait, Russia did what? *Why* isn't this bigger news?
* Looking at Clark's military record for clues.
* A question of generations in Iran (courtesy Iceman.)
* Thomas Friedman about optimism in Iraq.
* On the other hand, sweeping business "reforms" underway in Iraq (courtesy Iceman.)
* Galileo probe, like Icarus, dies in flames.
* Wave of religious spirituality in the fall season.
* "Moviemercials"? Ugh. (Also, nothing new.)
* Mel Gibson is a big fat dork.
* Wait, Taft wasn't just a slacker?