* A who's who of the players in Yemen.
* Remember the mantra: it's the economy, stupid.
* "The longer Republicans wait for an 'exciting' candidate, the worse off they'll be."
* How Raekwon from Wu-Tang ended up being quoted in the Illinois state senate.
* In the post-shuttle era, NASA may go retro with capsules.
* Phil Plait on how wet the Moon really is.
* "A study of hailstones has found large numbers of bacteria at their cores."
* Nice. Kevin Smith versus Westboro Baptist.
* Good read: Roseanne Barr looks back on Hollywood, twenty years later.