* Great read: is Thomas Drake an enemy of the state?
* No, Hamas is not al Qaeda.
* ACLU debunks Sharia in America fears.
* Bill Clinton calls for entitlement reform.
* Republicans still claim cutting the budget would promote economic growth, despite a lack of evidence.
* Why doesn't Metro use industry standards for on-time performance?
* Scientists suss out how dogs drink.
* One man's dreams of an eclectic self-made castle come into conflict with building code violations.
* On the void Oprah leaves in her wake. Bonus: ten moments.
* "A gallery of typographic tattoos."