* "After nearly a year of trying to reestablish communications with the Spirit Mars rover, NASA has decided to suspend efforts."
* Why the infrastructure problem is really a political problem.
* Good read: Kevin Drum on dispelling the myths on raising taxes on the rich.
* Ugh. Confirming other meltdowns at the Fukushima plant.
* Reading between the lines on Netanyahu and his speech on Israel's borders.
* William Kristol on the Republican candidate for 2012.
* "Seventeen lost pyramids are among the buildings identified in a new satellite survey of Egypt."
* Nifty. On P.T. Barnum and the Cardiff Giant.