Oh, and, through unexpected circumstances, I ended up seeing this twice. Once in 3-D, once in regular. And I can safely say, 3-D added nothing to it. I will be happy when the current craze is over.
* Columbiana - It feels like we've seen this movie a lot in the past few years.
* Super 8 - This trailer was much more Spielberg and much less J.J. Abrams, which might be more marketable, but makes me feel a little suspicious.
* Cowboys and Aliens - James Bond plus Indiana Jones and Thirteen as cowboys fighting aliens. You don't need to ask me twice.
* Don't Be Afraid of the Dark - Random horror trailer thrown in there. Written by Guillermo del Toro, but not directed by him, doesn't look particularly interesting.
* Immortals - Spiritual sequel to 300, with a plot for a Clash of the Titans sequel. Ehn, maybe?