* Top read: why the US needs to invest heavily in revamping our infrastructure, and sooner rather than later.
* Why it matters that the ICC indicted Qaddafi.
* Supreme Court rules that if the police knock, don't flush.
* Examining the foreign policy views and experience of the Republican contenders.
* Another example of the Tea Party looking to sanitize history. Yeesh.
* Whoah. Regenerating a flatworm from a single cell.
* Asking advertisers to drop buys on Fox News over gay slurs.
* I don't normally report on personal scandals, but Schwarzenegger really went above and beyond the call of duty here.
* Happy 50th for It's Academic!