* Good read: Dan Froomkin reassesses the cost of the post-9/11 era.
* Another good read: "There shouldn't be an expensive home entitlement."
* And another! Kevin Drum on the real cause of the pension crisis.
* 'FCC commissioner who approved Comcast-NBC merger gets awesome new job at Comcast'
* Mark Halperin gives us the odds on the next Republican nominee.
* Speaking of which, Romney speaks out about RomneyCare, to mixed results. Ezra Klein sums up one big complaint. Also, Jay Cost thinks the whole thing indicates another problem for Mitt.
* What should NASA do next?
* Looks like NBC won't pick up the new Wonder Woman show after all.