* Oh, and while there was that other news last week, apparently we tried to use a drone strike in Yemen to kill an American citizen who hasn't been convicted of any crime.
* Fact-checking: the deficit chart that Republicans would rather you forget. More here.
* New report claims ties between the FARC and Chavez.
* Bahrain even cracks down on candlelight vigils.
* How Iceland ran out of money.
* Follow-up: new findings about solar wind from the Genesis mission.
* Visiting the Mayan lost city of El Mirador.