* The anti-abortion set continues to seek to redefine rape.
* Think again: al Qaeda is still out there.
* As a side note, this is pretty convincing proof of Obama's poker face.
* Conservatives in Canada win a majority. More info from the BBC here.
* Why we need a new dialogue on Miranda rights.
* Hopefully drug shortages won't be as bad as some fear.
* Twelve life lessons you can learn from Jane Austen.
* TV execs decide which shows to bring back for the fall season.
* Listing the big bets for the summer movie season.