* On closure: "President Obama vanquished the terrorist who murdered innocent Americans in 2001. Can we have our country back now?"
* Answering the top questions on bin Laden's death, including what happens next. Mr. Achenbach and other call it justice, I don't know if I agree.
* The drug was in Mexico turns children into targets or recruits.
* "How high gas prices impoverish the many while enriching the few."
* Republican-favorite governor Chris Christie likes to talk about fiscal responsibility, but the reality is another story.
* New hope for the liberal New Democrats in Canada's pending election?
* Los Angeles county sheriff works to encourage prisoners intellectually, to break the cycle of recidivism.
* John Dickerson disassembles Rick Santorum.