* "The Consequentialist: How the Arab Spring remade Obama's foreign policy."
* "Last month's earthquake and tsunami have left Japan with a massive trash problem."
* Where is the investment in America's infrastructure?
* Supreme Court limits class action lawsuits, because, you know, plutocracy.
* Joel Achenbach on the birthers vs. reality. And yes, it's racism.
* Studies show that no, the rich don't leave states because of high taxes.
* The BBC on how to explain, uh, stuff.
* Ooh! The uncensored version of Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray finally released.