* Great read: how the unheralded 'Y Report' lays out a new path for American power. (Courtesy sjo.)
* Why isn't this bigger news: "The U.S. State Department has broadened its travel warning for Mexico."
* Upheaval continues in Syria.
* Nice. New bill in Maryland would require companies to post election spending online.
* Thunder Horse: BAGnewsNotes with a picture of a lesson we should have learned.
* Michael Scherer on the Obama MacGuffin.
* Seeking greater transparency at the Fed.
* Barbour was the first cut from 'the invisible primary.'