* Wikileaks sheds more light on the prisoners held at Guantanamo. The Post examines why Obama hasn't closed it yet.
* "Are drones a technological tipping point in warfare?"
* Some states seek to increase taxes on the working poor.
* Nice. On the Republican budget plans and Ben Franklin's sister.
* "The private law firm hired by House Speaker John Boehner to represent the government in the federal Defense of Marriage Act has suddenly pulled out of the case."
* Rolling Stone has a fantastic interview with Bill Maher. Yes, he says dumb thigns from tiem to time, but this is exactly why he's popular with the left.