* Joel Achenbach has a pep talk for us. Also, I forgot to link to his excellent piece on unlikely disasters in March.
* Good education should be a right, not a crime.
* "The AU is Africa's worst institution except for all the others."
* Glenn Greenwald on Obama's comments on Manning.
* As much as I like to see the right take a fall, I think they're right that we need to do something about reforming entitlements.
* David Von Drehle on the problems with AARP.
* Globalization also brings us a new world of foreign films.
* Monster movies help give a face to our fears of nuclear energy.
* Fan favorite Seanbaby with what he learned from writing one hundred articles for Cracked.com.