* "Unrest across the Middle East and North Africa has not yet run its course."
* Top read: how the Republicans' real victories were in statehouses nationwide, and how they are using those gains to push their influence. More here.
* Yes, we're increasing our forces in Libya. Despite a complete lack of any long-range plan.
* "Rep. Chris Van Hollen and a team of campaign finance lawyers have launched a legal attack on two rules written by the Federal Election Commission — rules that currently shield wealthy and corporate donors from public identification."
* David Von Drehle discusses income inequality.
* Yes, we left the gold standard for a reason.
* By the numbers: Nate Silver on covering the Republican presidential contenders.
* 'World's biggest spider fossil discovered.'
* Cracked.com presents five bad ideas humanity sticks with out of habit.