* Good read: when oppressive security measures become routine instead of objectionable. (Courtesy multiplexer.)
* And speaking of: one of the clues the TSA looks for when screening for airport security is people complaining about airport security.
* Hey, remember that big antiwar movement we had for a few years there?
* "If Romney is to become president, he needs the country, and conservatives, to come looking for someone like him."
* I have nothing but snark for Republicans feeling ambushed by the president.
* Things I couldn't make up if I tried: Ayn Rand dating site.
* Manga giant Tokyopop clsoes its North American operations.
* Sir Terry Pratchett to film BBC documentary about assisted suicide.