* Rikuzentakata, a small town swallowed by the sea
* "These supposedly deficit-reducing cuts — they'd barely make a dent — will quite literally cause more people to starve to death, go to bed hungry or live more miserably than are doing so now."
* Former Ivory Coast President Gbagbo arrested, finally.
* The secret shame of rape in our military.
* Remember, Republicans don't want NPR or Planned Parenthood to get one dollar from the government, but are just find with Jerry Falwell's Liberty University getting millions and millions.
* Related: Arizona rules in favor of tax dollars for religious schools.
* Study defines behavior among teens as virtaully contagious.
* Navy ship uses a high-energy laser to disable a nearby boat.
* Bryan Singer admits he screwed up his Superman movie.