* Gallery: the youth of the Arab revolutions.
* Why we need to do better for our teachers.
* Good read: on the ground at an Israeli checkpoint.
* Looking for a silver lining in defunding public media.
* "Why did USAID suspend one of its biggest contractors without any explanation?"
* On the demographics of a conservative.
* Interesting story on psychologically tricking people into better behavior. Would like to read more.
* Nice. The Onion takes on Gingrich.
* A filmmaker returns to the Westboro Baptist family after releasing his scathing documentary on them.