* Remember, it's OK for the DA to withhold evidence which might help prove you're innocent of a crime, as long as they don't to it all the time. More here.
* Is Obama a foreign-policy realist?
* How can we raise the status of teachers?
* Why the Tea Party takes sides with big business.
* Your governor might be bad, but at least you don't have Florida's Rick Scott.
* Belgium still has no government, but it's OK.
* How the Nixon Library covers Watergate.
* New pictures show the devastation at the the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant. Also, a lone tree becomes a symbol of hope in Japan.
* Phil Plait talks about Hollywood's plans for stopping extinction-level asteroids.