* Growing story: conservative think tank targets professors who are critical of anti-labor activity. Original here, more here.
* Seven new laws for the G-20 era.
* Debating the rising wealth inequality.
* Analysis: is there an Obama doctrine, and if so, how does it apply to Libya?
* Where the bank bailout failed.
* Small New Mexico town finds itself the center of big-time corruption.
* "How drug companies are making crucial, common drugs up to 100 times more expensive."
* Whoah. Fighting fire with electricity.
* What went wrong with this season's Top Chef? (Spoilers, if you aren't caught up with last week.)