* Again, wow. Indiana prosecutor suggested faking an assassination attempt to discredit unions. Seriously.
* Good read: why we will be surprised by Japan's rebuilding.
* Glenn Greenwald on shifting Miranda rights.
* Paul Krugman on the problem with austerity plans.
* It's OK for a president to not be impulsive.
* "How Western diets are making the world sick."
* Wow. Qatar plans to build giant fake clouds to block the sun during the 2022 Olympics.
* Huh. What if the Parker & Stone Mormon musical is actually good?
* This gives me flashbacks: "LARP vampires walk among us."