* BAGnewsnotes on the Fukushima workers who stayed behind.
* Wow. "A a provision in a bill introduced by five House Republicans that would deny food stamps to any family in which a member of that family is on strike."
* Shedding light on the conservatives and corporations funding the anti-union movement.
* Good read: what the right means when they call NPR 'liberal.'
* Inconvenient truth: why isn't the Tea Party speaking out on Obama's actions in Libya?
* "Inside the multimillion-dollar essay-scoring business." (Courtesy lemonruss.)
* Sorry, Clovis: new discovery pushes back the date of the first people in North America.
* What new words added to the dictionary say about us.
* YES. Two more seasons for The Venture Brothers.