* Marc Lynch on why Libya matters to the future of the Middle East.
* "If you're not willing to consider tax increases, you're not serious about deficits." (Courtesy marag.)
* Israel works to codify racism and discrimination in their legal code.
* Has the American economy been stagnating since the 1970s?
* We're beginning to see just how Japan was crucial to the global supply chain.
* Kevin Drum on the new reality: 'say whatever you want.'
* The story of a man who founded an all-white settlement in post-Apartheid South Africa.
* Many new series for the next year on Cartoon Network.