* "Immigration enforcement in the United States is plagued by unjust treatment of detainees, including inadequate access to lawyers and insufficient medical care, and by the excessive use of prison-style detention."
* Arizona rejects some new anti-immigrant measures, possibly due to financial pressure.
* Winning hearts and minds in Bahrain.
* Oh, China. I don't know where to start.
* Excellent: Dana Milbank on the NPR 'emergency.'
* I'm eager to see how Republicans will try to link budget cuts to job growth.
* "The popular stereotype of college campuses as a hive of same-sex experimentation for young women may be all wrong."
* Unsurprising: Maryland basketball fans named among the worst sports fan in the country.
* What hip-hop gave America.