* Important lessons to take away from the Japanese quake. Also, what the earthquake and tsunami might mean for the Japanese's economy.
* The fiscal debate we shouldn't be having.
* Will Qaddafi's resistance reverse the tide of the Arab revolutions?
* Obama's claims to transparency leave a lot to be desired.
* The problems with the Republican's defense of DOMA.
* American plutocracy: '400 Americans have more wealth than half of all Americans combined.'
* Um, wow: sperm whales might have names.
* Local women volunteer to protect Bangladeshi wildlife sanctuary.
* Baltimore named second angriest city in the nation. Better luck next year!