* Eek. Gallery of photos of the aftermath of the Japanese earthquake.
* Interesting. Could Wisconsin be a turning point for unions?
* "If you're serious about deficits, you shouldn't be pinching pennies now; you should be looking for ways to rein in health spending over the long term."
* Why we need to hold off from helping Egypt. (Hint: it rhymes with 'Boobarak.')
* Utah, of all places, comes up with a solution for immigration reform.
* Kevin Drum on changing public opinion.
* Good read: how to save a city.
* Will the NHL become less violent?