* Great read: why we don't make iPhones in America, and what it says about the future of the economy.
* The Wisconsin stalemate ends with the Republicans pushing through their anti-union bill with a clever trick. More from John Nichols here.
* Hindsight: looking at the Arab revolutions with what we now know through Wikileaks.
* Follow-up: white supremacist charged in attempted MLK Day bombing in Spokane.
* Yes, we're still in Afghanistan.
* The ombudsman talks about tough times at NPR.
* Meanwhile, on flippin' Mars. (Bonus: ten awesome pics.)
* Whoah. Neil Gaiman writing a script for a new Journey to the West movie.
* Post columnist David S. Broder passed away.