* Will the administration support the protesters in Bahrain?
* More evidence of anti-Muslim anger on the rise in America.
* Whoah. Governor Scott Walker's other plans to radically change Wisconsin.
* Good read: how Germany became the China of Europe.
* "The Republicans are gutting the Wall Street reform bill."
* Let me answer this one for CNN: no, whites are not racially oppressed. Yeesh.
* Interesting. Using computer programs to analyze documents, instead of paying lawyers to do it.
* Will Paramount wave goodbye to DreamWorks?
* Turns out Natalie Portman was also a supernerd.