* "What do Republicans really care about? Cutting the deficit, or cutting taxes on rich people?"
* Is Pakistan falling apart?
* China is suspiciously quiet these days.
* Reading between the lines: check out the timeline on Gov. Walker's anti-union movement.
* GAO report finds trucking to be the least-efficient way to move freight nationwide.
* Hmmm. In the face of budget cuts, police increasingly turn to volunteers to help with law enforcement duties.
* Rethinking what we know about the formation of Antarctic ice.
* The anti-woman angle to the Charlie Sheen drama. Also, why Craig Ferguson declines to make any more jokes on the subject.