* Kevin Drum on how the Wisconsin crisis was created on purpose to attack the unions, and why it matters.
* Good read: how different groups are reading their agendas into the Egyptian revolution.
* Influential Sunni cleric Sheik Qaradawi returns to Egypt, and embraces pluralism.
* New reports of sexual abuse at the Pentagon.
* House Republicans learning the limits of their reach.
* White House revisits "conscience clause" debate.
* Good read: making sense of the new dietary guidelines.
* Lady Gaga reaches a Billboard chart milestone.
* I love windows into every day life in the past, like this new report on Caravaggio's crimes.