* OK, current tally is Bahrain, Jordan, Libya, and Yemen, after Tunisia and Egypt.
* Why the unrest in Bahrain specifically spells trouble for the administration. More here and especially here.
* Five myths about Egypt's revolution. And the five lessons to learn.
* Republicans look to use the current recession to break labor unions. Again, why it matters here.
* And now it gets ugly. The leaked campaign to attack WikiLeaks and its supporters. New world order, people.
* Follow-up: the more we look, the less we really know about the anthrax attacks of 2001.
* '100-foot-long narco sub found in Colombia.'
* Ooh, yes. The classic Choose Your Own Adventure books as a gateway to interactive entertainment.