* Good read: Bob Herbert on what the struggle in Egypt means for democracy over here.
* Kevin Drum on the Muslim Brotherhood. Also, why they likely won't take over.
* Why America should embrace Al Jazeera.
* BAGnewsNotes has some awesome pictures from Cairo. Bonus perspective by Marc Lynch.
* Heh. Tea Party favorite Scott Brown faces the wrath of, uh, the Tea Party.
* "A visit to a Shanghai fake-marriage market, where lesbians and gay men meet to find a husband or wife."
* A sneak peek into the pilot episodes being crafted for the fall TV season. (Bonus: more on the ABC offerings.)