* Mubarak has stepped down. This is a good thing. Ten reasons the Egyptian revolution matters over here.
* Marc Lynch also had a great writeup of Mubarak's terrible speech from yesterday.
* Israel steps in to stem the tide of rising food and fuel prices.
* Also, food price protests in Bolivia take an ugly turn when dynamite is involved.
* An unlikely alliance reminds us that yes, foreign aid is a good thing.
* Matt Bai on lessons today's Republicans can learn fro yesterday's Democrats.
* Oh, snap. Fact-checking L. Ron Hubbard's personal history.
* Heh. Batman as a champion of the plutocracy. (Courtesy asimplelife.)