* Why Mubarak's departure won't lead to chaos or a theocracy.
* Good read: inside the Secret Service, including assassinations attempts you didn't hear about.
* New reports shows the CIA has a bad track record for holding its own people responsible for their misdeeds.
* Republicans take aim on regulations to fight carbon emissions.
* Yet another blow against charter schools.
* Good read: Frank Rich on the Tea Party wagging the dog.
* Heh, new proposal says that if DC doesn't get representation, maybe they shouldn't have to pay taxes?
* Are healthier populations also more politically active?
* Courtesy warmaster, the latest news from the frontlines of 'the big gay battle.' Bonus: Ricky Martin gets a big gay award.