* As noted elsewhere, rising food prices can topple governments, too.
* "Islam is not the problem."
* "American conservatives have long had their own private Europe of the imagination."
* Good read: what the fight against health care reform says about the beliefs of the Religious Right.
* Sen. Rand Paul takes a stand against, uh, Henry Clay.
* New research suggests a link between childhood diabetes and enteroviruses.
* Oh hey: identifying a hormone to help short-term memories stick around.
* Examining the Wikipedia gender gap. (Courtesy shadorunr.)
* In praise of Death Race 2.