* Eek. World food prices reach record high.
* The ten people most unsettled by the developments in Tunisia and Egypt. Also, how it is impacting our foreign policy. Bonus: the 'Al Jazeera revolution.
* Marc Lynch notes Obama's been handling Egypt pretty well, all thing tolled. He also discusses if the revolutions will spread even farther.
* "Why Obama is letting Republicans talk about the deficit: because he wants to talk about jobs."
* "An insider switches sides in the health care wars."
* The Republican budget plan is "a preposterous, dangerous fantasy."
* Life among the Israeli settlers.
* "This celestial bonanza represents more than a tripling of the number of known distant planets."
* A peek into the Disney cruises.