* How the Republican attacks on the CBO is a new low point in the partisan war. (Good commentary from Kevin Drum here.)
* Parsing out the Republican's actual message on health care.
* Interesting: "did baby boomers notice the baby bust?'"
* Wal-Mart announces healthy food initiative, which could have a big impact on how America eats (like their prescription drug bombshell hit.)
* Gallery: Dhammakaya -'An exclusive look inside a booming multi-billion dollar, evangelical, global Thai cult.'
* Photos from Putin's secret palace?
* How deep is the universe?
* Using an underwater robot to examine deep-sea coral reefs.
* DC Comics leaves the Comics Code.
* Project Runway judge Michael Kors designs for the consumer.