* "Why Mexico - and the rest of the world - is getting less democratic."
* Good read: Paul Krugman on the science of economics, and why business leaders aren't always experts. (Courtesy lemonruss.)
* White House moves back to tribunals for Guantanamo prisoners.
* Fact-checking on Obama, China, and human rights.
* Despite 'government takeover of health care' being called the lie of the year for 2010, Republicans continue to use and abuse it.
* "Baltimore police commissioner slams The Wire, David Simon slams Baltimore police commissioner."
* WTOP has new owners.
* Learning to speak 'prairiedogese.'
* Interesting: examining Mormon housewife blogs.