* Good read: "The truth is that we are a deeply divided nation and are likely to remain one for a long time."
* Kevin Drum on taking politics personally.
* The Mexican drug war by the numbers.
* Are we about to see a wave of new countries?
* Homeland Security sacks the virtual border fence.
* The White House eases some travel restrictions to Cuba.
* Meet Ken Cuccinelli, Virginia's attorney general and tea party favorite.
* "Gaming is growing up. But why are women getting left behind?" (Courtesy shadorunr.)
* Cracked.com presents nine famous movie villains who were right all along.