* "Why the Lebanese government collapsed, and why you should care."
* Oh, and Tunisia dissolves its government.
* 'Congress quietly prepares to renew the Patriot Act.'
* Fact-checking the new battle over health care.
* Arizona puts its anti-ethnic studies law into action - but only against Latino-oriented classes.
* The American tradition of paranoid conspiracy.
* Scalia says that women don't have a constitutional protection against discrimination, so, yeah.
* Ted Rall on the current discussions of income inequality.
* "How much can you learn from Wikipedia in one hour?"