* Brazil warns of an upcoming trade war over currency manipulation worldwide.
* Eek. A second look at America in decline.
* Hey, remember when they were touting the economy in Texas as a model example? Funny story.
* Jeb Bush urges the Republicans to reach out to Hispanics, which is, let's go with, unlikely.
* Some bad numbers for those attending law school.
* Follow-up: Tom DeLay sentenced to prison.
* Testing the next generations of unmanned drones.
* As Wikipedia turns ten, what's next?
* Gallery: The empty restaurants of New York.