* Interesting: real estate crash leads to a new type of declining city. This'll shape the face of America for decades to come.
* Kevin Drum on the super rich elite.
* Eek. Food prices soar in India.
* China works to modernize its military.
* Fareed Zakaria talks about the turmoil in Pakinstan.
* In case you wondered why people think of the Republicans as the party of big business, well, there's a reason.
* "Serial killers just aren't the sensation they used to be."
* Where did all the spam e-mails go?
* Nate Silver asks: are the Seahawks the worst playoff team ever?
* Yes, the Redskins still need to change their name to something less offensive.