* Ezra Klein on the Tea Party and reading the Constitution.
* 'Let's put out coins featuring countries we've occupied.
* America's other drug problem.
* Israel deals with its own illegal immigration problems.
* Kevin Drum with the numbers on why liberals compromise.
* Saudi Arabia isn't winning any friends with its marketing of Mecca.
* For the first time, Facebook was visited more often than Google in 2010. However, retailers are finding out that social media exposure doesn't always translate into higher sales.
* Joel Achenbach on women's sports and Glee.