* Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Maybe? I want Dinobots, bitches.
* Rio - I'm hoping it isn't as bland as it looks.
* The Green Hornet - The new trailer has won me over. Hopefully a good mix of action and comedy.
* Real Steel - Maybe? Could be fun. Not sure why Kurt Russel isn't in it. (Bonus: Kate and Keamy from Lost.)
* Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - Ian McShane is an excellent trade-up from Orlando Bloom.
* Mars Needs Moms - Nope.
* Cars 2 - The first one is probably my least favorite Pixar movie, so I really don't see the need for another. The trailer did not disavow me of that belief.