* Military admits there's no practical way to seal the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
* The Army revises its reports on what happened in the battle of Wanat.
* New world order: modernizing boot camp for today's recruits.
* The return of Obama the centrist.
* Detailing how budget cuts are hitting public education in Georgia.
* Census shows how the recession affected where people moved in America.
* Interesting: China cuts exports on rare earth minerals. Bonus: five facts about rare earth minerals.
* "An international group of scientists are aiming to create a simulator that can replicate everything happening on Earth."
* The challenge of sorting out the massive amounts of data produced by the LHC.