* Five things the Afghanistan war review didn't say. Also how to talk about Afghanistan.
* 'Racism exists on both sides of the aisle.'
* William Saletan asks, if homosexuality is OK, what about consensual incest?
* Waterworld! "Life may have survived a cataclysmic global freeze some 700 million years ago in pockets of open ocean."
* Rock on. Teen rebellion in Iraq.
* The Post ponders: what if Lincoln had lost the election?
* Good read: 4thletter on piracy and the corporate reactions to it. (With some fun animated gifs.)
* On the actual legacy of the original Tron.