* Census data shows sparsely populated rural counties lose even more people. And immigrants moved into suburbia instead of the cities. Also, we rule. Bonus: some numbers.
* "The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that the government must have a search warrant before it can secretly seize and search emails stored by email service providers."
* National Intelligence Estimates report bad news for progress in Afghanistan.
* On enumerated powers and Romney's universal (and successful) health care plan.
* Hot damn. Thirty-three years into its mission, Voyager 1 sends back interesting data about solar wind.
* Time to vote on the Explainer's unanswered question of the year.
* Opening a Hooters in Japan.
* Why Jon Favreau turned down Iron Man 3.