* "In commemoration of International Human Rights Day, here is a small list of some of the most prominent political prisoners from around the world."
* Headline of the day: "The FDA finally reveals how many antibiotics factory farms use — and it's a shitload." (Courtesy american_arcane.)
* Good read: the trouble with transparency.
* Is Israel's foreign minister single-handedly a roadblock to the peace process?
* Interesting. Iran almost impeached Ahmadinejad a while back.
* New world order: for the first time since they started keeping track, the average American spends as much time online as they do watching TV.
* Are denial-of-service attacks a form of civil disoberdience?
* Nifty. Talking with the men behind the sounds of Star Wars.