* Wikileaks: nothing shocking. Good read: Glenn Greenwald on what else the Wikileaks controversy actually reveals.
* "Here's the question: How much difference would it really make if all these 'private' diplomatic meetings were public?"
* I am no fan of Ross Douthat, but he makes some fine points about the partisan reaction to the TSA groping issue.
* North Korea's greatest hits.
* Brazil sends military to occupy large favela.
* The Explainer, on how FBI agents pass themselves off as Islamic militants to catch would-be terrorists.
* "The Civil War taught us to fight for the right to be wrong."
* Writer chooses to live for a week at the airport.
* James Franco and Anne Hathaway to host the Oscars.